May 23, 2012

Storytime...

It has so not been since DECEMBER that I wrote...that is just wrong and I wanna apologize right here, right now. I guess that doesn't make much sense, does it? I mean, I guess I could apologize some other time, but any other place? Yeah, not so much. Anyway. Finals are coming up next week...it's really hard to believe that my first year of high school is almost over...where does the time go? Well, I guess that's just the way it is with everybody. But anywho. What can I tell you about my first year as a freshie? Hmmm...ooh! I was in the brother school of my school's (I go to an all girls school) play, which opened April 26th, and ended the 29th. It was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. Not because of me though, but because the leads were all seniors and of course, were all super-di-duperty awesome singers. Like, AMAZING singers. And that whole experience was really fun. I met all these new people and made all these new friends, and, yeah. I would definitely advise trying out for your school play, if it does one, that is. Even if you're an introvert, you don't have to actually be in the show, you can be part of the stage or tech crew. But you will have so. much. fun. Promise. Anyway, fast forward to last Friday, and we reach my school's Spirit Day (kinda late, I know, but I didn't pick the date), which we, being wimpy freshmen who APPARENTLY don't know how to play dodgeball (dodgeball. hey, here's a tip: if you wanna get anywhere in the game, you actually have to THROW the ball at the other team...shocking, right?) at ALL, lost. But, apparently the seniors win pretty much every year so I guess that it's really no surprise that we lost...but still. *sigh* I guess we always have next year to redeem ourselves...how about you? Any stories? Well, even if you don't have any, or are too embarassed, or are just too plain cool, thanks for tuning in. This has been the Just Sayin' blog, by Invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment